Hi y'all!
A quick post to get things started so I can play around with formatting and the idea of this page. As I alluded on my Joy Fairy page, I am creating a couple of alternate spaces where I can concentrate on specific things. This is going to be my book club, if you will. I mean, you are incredibly welcome to engage with the content, in fact, if it starts some lively conversation, I'd really like that - I think? 😬
A quick heads up - my first review, of sorts, will be 'The Millicent Quibb School of Etiquette for Young Ladies of Mad Science' and 'Secrets of the Purple Pearl: The Millicent Quibb School of Etiquette for Young Ladies of Mad Science' as told by G. Edwina Candlestank to Kate McKinnon, who wrote it all down for her.
I have the books AND the audiobooks, because Kate McKinnon reads impeccably in character with her sister, Emily.
I will post about these two and Kate's wonderful world of Millicent Quibb next time - I am HANGING for the release of book 3.. it has been a long time since I waited on the next book of a series!
Stay tuned! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment